ADULT MENS - SUPER
220.1 lbs. and UP /
100.04 kg. And UP
- Travis Schmalz
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
5'9", 34, 4-27-83
Kris Kembel, (306) 260-5711
All Fees Paid On 1-3-17
IKF NEEDS PHOTO BY
JULY 20th, 2018 - CLICK
ROOM #: _______
Write In At Check-in - PRIVATE.
JUNE 15th, 2018
TO KEEP THIS
- CLICK HERE -
2018 Registered Fighters
that had to Drop or Pull Out
REASONS EXPLAINED BY NAME
MUAY THAI RULES
FIGHTERS MANDATORY REQUIREMENT
Fighters are required to have a FULL Fighter's Physical
"PRIOR" to their ARRIVAL to this years 2018 IKF
World Classic, by a Licensed Physician (MD OR DO).
IF YOU WISH TO HAVE IT DONE AT
WEIGH-INS YOU WILL PAY THE DOCTOR DIRECTLY AND THE FEE IS $50.00 - CASH PAYMENTS
You must bring your "COMPLETED" Physical Form
with you to the Tournament registrations and present for approval to the
IKF Physician conducting your pre-fight physical
on Friday, August 3rd.
YOUR IKF PHYSICAL FORM CAN BE ATTAINED BY
CHANGING DIVISIONS AFTER
- ONCE YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED
- You cannot move from your originally registered division / weightclass or
rule style once registered UNLESS there are:
- NO OTHER FIGHTERS in your division / weightclass.
- The division / weightclass you are "REQUESTING" to move to has
equal or more fighters who all have equal or greater skill level as the division
you originally registered in.
- MATCHMAKING AFTER JULY 8th 2018.
- If a fighter has at least 1 matched fighter in their registered bracket,
they cannot move unless there are 4 or more other contenders in the division
they are requesting to move from.
- Since this is a "TOURNAMENT" we try
to make it a "LEGIT"
TOURNAMENT match up.
Meaning we try to assure
that to become a "TOURNAMENT" Champion,
that fighter will fight a minimum of 2 times to win the Title.
- If the division has 4 or more other fighter's, the requesting fighter may
ONLY move to another division if it has;
- MORE Contenders in it.
- The skill level of those in the division the fighter is moving to is
greater than the division they are requesting to move out of.
MORE FINALS MATCHMAKING
INFO CLICK HERE!
TRAINERS & FIGHTERS
During the final weeks of Registration we will begin posting
requests on "MOST" of the fighter brackets of 3 or less fighters. Our
GOAL as a "TOURNAMENT" is to hope each and every fighter fights AT
LEAST TWO TIMES over the weekend. However, sometimes this is not possible due to
the number of fighters surrounding the noted divisions. Still, where we see an
option to accomplish this, we will post a note below your name, or, have you
already moved into a proposed "Catchweight (Combining 2 weightclasses and
moving the bottom weight up and the top weight down) in hopes you are in an
actual "TOURNAMENT BRACKET".
As we begin matchmaking Please be
aware of these important
TOURNAMENT MATCHMAKING RULES"
If you are wanting to request
to move from where you are currently seeded to another bracket or rule style.
- If there is NO OTHER FIGHTER in a fighters bracket, he/she can move to
a different weightclass or rule style at any time.
- If a fighter has at least 1 matched fighter in their registered
bracket, they cannot move unless there are 5 or more other contenders in the
division they are requesting to move from.
Since this is a "TOURNAMENT", we try to make it a "LEGIT" TOURNAMENT
Meaning we try to assure that to become a "TOURNAMENT" Champion, that fighter will fight a
minimum of 2 times to win the Title.
- If the division has 4 or more other fighters, the requesting fighter
may ONLY move to another division if it has;
- MORE Contenders in it.
- The experience level of those in the division the fighter is moving to
is greater than the bracket they are requesting to move out of.
2018 Registered/Qualified Fighters Page
IKF World Classic Finals Page
Tournament Page -
IKF Home Page
RULES & REGULATIONS
-- ISCF - MMA