- WHAT MAKES A "TOURNAMENT"
- "TOURNAMENT" Means You must
Fight At Least "2" TIMES To Win The "TOURNAMENT"
- Brackets with less than 4 fighters will not fight for a belt.
- However, in some circumstances, we simply can't make a 4 fighter
- Because of this, if we have tried every way to make a 4 fighter bracket,
but cannot do so, the division, even at 2-3 fighters, could become a Belt
- This is to reward those 2 or 3 fighters who DID make the effort to "Walk
- BELT DIVISION: All of these
Champions will receive an
Title Belt (EX: Above) valued at over $350.00.
- TROPHY DIVISION
Divisions that were
given an opportunity to move to another division to have 3-4 fighters in their
bracket, but "CHOOSE NOT TO" will be in what is called a TROPHY
These divisions will receive an
IKF TOURNAMENT Championship
Fighters who would
rather fight for a belt instead of a trophy have the open option to move to a
division where there will be 3 or more fighters.