Kickboxing Message Board

Kickboxing Message Board (http://ikfkickboxing.com/wwwboard/index.php)
-   IKF KICKBOXING NEWS (http://ikfkickboxing.com/wwwboard/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Attn: Irish Guts!!! (http://ikfkickboxing.com/wwwboard/showthread.php?t=1324)

Pete P 11-05-2006 08:51 PM

Attn: Irish Guts!!!

Irish Guts,

You manage or train Thomas Longacre, correct? Jeremy Harminson wants a rematch with him!! Remember, the guy who had a pulled groin during their fight and you complained about people saying the groin pull slowed him down? Well, Jeremy wants to fight him again!!

I am putting on a show March 3rd in Des Moines Iowa, what do ya say? Step up and back up your b.s.

My email: pete@teamroundkick.com

P.J. Reilly 11-05-2006 08:57 PM

Re: Attn: Irish Guts!!!

Great to see another promoter step up and try to get some big fights going!

Pete P 11-06-2006 11:25 AM

Yep, that's right P.J. I am stepping up and hopefully making this one happen! Irish Guts has not posted on here since May of this year. If anyone reading this knows how to reach him, PLEASE let me know, as he is not accepting emails through this forum. He stated in one post regarding the first fight with Harminson that he would gladly accept a rematch to "shut up everyone and prove Longacre is the better fighter". Well....step up boys!!

I spoke to Harminson this past weekend and he stated he really wants the rematch. Harminson fought his MMA Debut saturday night in Peoria and destroyed his opponent. He looked totally focused like he normally does.

This event March 3rd will be IKF sanctioned as well. I plan to have Marshall Blevins on the card also. He fought his Muay Thai Pro debut Friday in Rockford and TKO'd his opponent in the 3rd round. Marshall looked great..training hard pays off!

C'mon Irish Guts...hop on the board and let's get this going!!!

Pete P 11-07-2006 06:44 PM

Over 100 reads on this thread and NO ONE knows Longacre or Irish Guts?? Surely someone on here knows how to reach them. Please, hop on and tell me. Thank You!

Pete P 11-07-2006 06:48 PM

Duh!! Nevermind, I finally got smart enough to browse the rankings and whaddaya know....there he was! Dale Cook is his trainer.

Pete P 11-08-2006 08:11 AM

I have a call in to Dale "Apollo" Cook now, awaiting his response. I will talk with the IKF later this morning (when they wake up, lol) and set up a title defense hopefully for Harminson's full mt rules U.S. title. I have spoken to both Jeremy Harminson and his trainer Ryan Blackorby. This could be an awesome title fight, let's hope the Longacre camp back up their boy and bring it on!

irishguts 02-06-2007 05:23 PM

Pete P,

Glad to see you found Dale. He is the man you need to talk too. I was merely Thomas' strength and conditioning coach for about 6 months last year. Hope you all got the details worked out. A rematch is deffinitly in order. It was unfortunate that the last meeting ended the way it did.

Pete P 02-07-2007 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishguts
Pete P,

Glad to see you found Dale. He is the man you need to talk too. I was merely Thomas' strength and conditioning coach for about 6 months last year. Hope you all got the details worked out. A rematch is deffinitly in order. It was unfortunate that the last meeting ended the way it did.

Yes I did, thank you. It is set up just as a normal rematch, no title defense, 3-3 minute rounds of modified Muay Thai. I am forwarding the contracts to Mr. Cook tonight. It is going to be a good fight.

dan stell (bam) 02-08-2007 11:31 AM

wow pete, that's going to be a great rematch. hope you can set it up.

take care
bam ;)

irishguts 02-10-2007 11:14 AM

Hey..... Just a quick question. What weight are these two supposed to fight at? Last WCL event Longacre fought at 147. Quite a drop for Harminson if I remember right.