Kickboxing Message Board

Go Back   Kickboxing Message Board > IKF Kickboxing > IKF KICKBOXING NEWS
User Name
Password
NEWS EVENTS CHAT Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2006, 07:05 AM
Master Champion

Default Pure Force III - Maximum Impact Fight Card

Once again 'the three muskateers of martial arts' (Ron Hill, James Hill & Brian Thompson) put together another exceptional fight card for the Chicago fight fans. A standing-room only crowd enjoyed a mixed bag of MMA, IR and MT.

The amateur undercard was one exciting fight after another. A few people to keep an eye on: Rob Morrow, 'Ruthless' Rob Menigoz, 'the kid' Micheal Reid, Leo 'the Hitman' Perez, Quinton McCottrell and 'Team Nobody' from Lansing, Michigan. These guys are our future champions!

The Main Event was one of the best pro fights we've witnessed in quite sometime. It was worth the price of admission in itself. Joe Spiker (who told me, "I love to fight") battled Billy Stamp in an action-packed MMA match that had the entire crowd on their feet from the first bell. By the way, if you guys are reading this and would like a rematch (in November), let me know! What a great fight!

The team of officials at ringside were top-shelf, led by Mr. Robert Heinz.

Watch for future matches from the HCX International Union Fighting Team. These guys are the real deal and a real PLUS for the sport! Thanks for a great fight card and an opportunity to be a part of it. See ya' next time.

Sky Drysdale
Ring Announcer