Kickboxing Message Board

Go Back   Kickboxing Message Board > IKF Kickboxing > IKF KICKBOXING NEWS
User Name
Password
NEWS EVENTS CHAT Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2007, 06:41 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Default wonderboy

It is a shame the Mr. Steven Thompson got hurt, I hope he heals quickly.. It looks like Coach Thompson needs some kick boxers that can handle the point fighters check out mr vicker's point fighting on youtube WCL knockout
Old 01-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Fighter

Default Re: wonderboy

Well if you had a chance to see what actually happened Bigjack, it looks like the WCL should find some point fights that dont push their opponents down when the pressure is brought on them..(Not saying that me meant to hurt Stephen). But damn!
Old 01-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Training

an illegal move to end a fight and everyone still loves daniels......

Last edited by Jonny : 01-22-2007 at 08:35 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:45 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Heal up quick Wonderboy.... Kickboxing needs your talent!!
Old 01-23-2007, 09:10 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

I didn't know kickboxers were such cry babies. there was no illegal push I was there. looked like the old ali putting that left out there to measure his opponent. Ray was about to start to light him up. wonderboy didn't and doesn't have the movement, speed or reach to handle someone like Ray. It's a shame no wants to look at the tape and how you wonderboy went at ray with his head down looking like he was trying to swim. when you see the tape it looks like wonderboy took a dive.. he knew he was in over his head but unlike you guys I'll take the word of Mr Thompson that his boy is really hurt from a freak accident but to think that an extented left that was measuring your man up was some kind of illegal move that crippled your fighter please if that all it took to stop this guy then be glad it was over in 29 seconds....Vickers would really put his lights out if he decides to lose 5 pounds,
Old 01-23-2007, 10:08 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

by the way if you're right that's even more frighting...Ray the real deal pushed the powerful wonderboy stephen thompson down with one hand ..One hand ! and extended hand! what power this ray daniels must have. you all must fear the great one and the awesome power he holds in those arms that must be made of bands of steal. he took the wonderboy who was at a full blitz to his knees with one hand ...OMG full contact fighters look out a legend no a God has arrived on the scene. with one hand he takes the best to their knees people. moving away he still can stop the powerful with one hand
Old 01-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Champion

Vickers did look good and had an impressive knockout. bigjack, since Vickers is already on the LA team, and if Vickers loses the weight to move down a weight class, who would you pick as the starter, Vickers or Daniels? If they were on opposing teams, what's your predicted outcome of that fight?
Old 01-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Big Jack, Why are you so excited about this fight? It ended in 30 seconds!! Sure Daniels moved on but the fight ended in an injury. From what I understand, Daniels is a very nice person but you are acting like an ass!! Celebrating a fighters injury???

Last edited by P.J. Reilly : 01-23-2007 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:09 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

read more carefully nobody is celebrating stephen's injury. stephen laying down is about as rational as ray using an illegal technique to intentionally or unintentionally hurt Mr. Thompson. the only asses as I see are those trying to cast dispurtions on a really nice guy I know well Mr. Daniels . they are accusing him of cheating so if anybody is upset get over anything I've said .. i didn't start it I just got on here to defend my friend. It was a freak accident. I won't question if it was real injury unless someone decides to question the integrity of Mr Daniels....that is what I am responding to. I don't think wonderboy has the movement, speed, or reach to hang with ray and we can agree to disagree agreebly or we can trash talk the way those on this board decided to do accusing Ray of cheating. ray only was 1 pound over the min.

I have all the respect for the kickboxers but I don't think guy or stephen's dad has had any respect for the point fighters. I think the point fighters have proved themselves.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:20 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Mister Big Jack,
I am a big fan of the Wonderboy. I have no reason whatsoever to believe and I think very few people do actually believe that Daniels injured him intentionally. But there was an illegal push : I saw several times a video of the action and I doubt you did, otherwise you would change your opinion. The injury was most probably not intentional but it was caused by an unquestionable foul.