Kickboxing Message Board

Go Back   Kickboxing Message Board > IKF Kickboxing > IKF KICKBOXING NEWS
User Name
Password
NEWS EVENTS CHAT Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2006, 10:51 AM
Master Champion

Default Micheal Dean I have Super Heavy

Hey Mike,

How's things going? I have a few super heavyweights that have stated that are going to be there and ready to rock and roll. If you are looking to do Muay Thai of IR I am pretty sure that someone would be there for you.

Take Care,

Ron "Tashi" Hill
Standing Ground Entertainment
North Central #2 Regional Director
www.standoffkickboxing.com
Old 03-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Default Re: Micheal Dean I have Super Heavy

Hey Ron, things have been going pretty good. Thanks for the quick reply. Best of luck to you guys this weekend with your show. Itís great to see fights in this area on a regular basis in MTR & IR. Its cool seeing shows that are diverse with Kickboxing and MMA in the same night.

Iím not sure yet what Iím going to be doing for the IKF 2006 World Classic Tournament. I have been in contact with K-1 USA and hope to be fighting as one of their preliminary matches this year. You never know how that will turn out so I have been training hard and waiting! K-1ís first show in Las Vegas is April 29, the day after the North Central IR & MTR Regional. Their next show is supposed to be in August. This is also when the hold their tryouts. This is just shortly after the IKF World Classic. From what I have seen, K-1 waits pretty close to the last minute before they pick the fighters for the tournament. The same goes for all under-card matches as well. Iím not sure what I should commit to at this time. I donít want to leave anybody hanging. If K-1 calls me even a couple of days before their show to fill in for someone, I am going to be there ready to rumble. I they donít call me by then, I plan on being at their tryouts in August to raise some hell and get noticed! Good luck this weekend with your show, hope all is well!

Sincerely, Michael ďThe SteamrollerĒ Dean