Kickboxing Message Board

Go Back   Kickboxing Message Board > IKF Kickboxing > IKF KICKBOXING NEWS
User Name
Password
NEWS EVENTS CHAT Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Default Re: wonderboy

I still believe that. I think Ray is the better fighter and yes I think ray was about to light him up. no spin just my position like all you wonderboy friends didn't think it was going to go the other way.

as far as you are concerned Mr. Thompson I am sorry Stephen got hurt. I think the the video's will show Stephen wincing in pain before he ever got to Ray. I am sorry that you think that Ray did anything other than keep a fighter that was going down off him. I think you will owe him an apology and be thankful that Ray didn't take advantage of the situation.

Randy just read it. It's was obviouis with anybody with half a brain knows what the deal was and that is that i stated my positon , clearly, as to stephens injury. . those that choose to read it out of context i guess read too fast or have half a brain. I never said Stephen took a dive, there was a context that if this then that.

For the record everybody on the Stars said that WONDERBOY was a class act in the way he dealt with the disappointment and frustration of getting injured.

My opinion of wonderboy is that out side of Raymond he might be the best out there.

like it or not the future of the WCL is just exactly what the annoucer at the event said it was ..The One ..the Only ..."Real Deal' Mr Raymond Daniels....I'm sure you all will disagree with the annoucer.

Last edited by bigjack : 01-23-2007 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Daniels may well be the 'real deal' but the fact remains, and I quote

"say what it looked like and that he took a dive because he knew he was in over his head."

Is your real name Jason Reeves? Your posts are similar to his, with the exception of appearing slightly more literate because of the use of somewhat complete sentences. Perhaps you went back to skool and got ur ged?
Old 01-23-2007, 06:44 PM
Champion

bigjack???? You've said Daniels in your opinion is the better fighter over Thompson and was about to light him up. Referring to Thompson you've also said "Vickers would really put his lights out if he decides to lose 5 pounds". The logical extension of both your boys clobbering Thompson is they face off against each other. So can you give an intelligent opinion of who would win a Daniels - Vickers fight or was your only intention here to trash Thompson and other kick boxers?
Old 01-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Fighter

How in the world can you consider Daniels being the best before he has even really gotten the chance to ACTUALLY fight the guy who has proven to be the best...Hmm, but yet someone who has only fought, what is it, 4-5 full contact fighters is all of the sudden the best in the full contact game?...Come on now.. By the way, i think your alittle out numbered here Bigjack..But anyways, im done here.. Im just going to sit back and bite my tounge like Mr T. said and just wait for Stephen to fully recover. Until then i think you've done enough trash talking..

Last edited by MikeRick : 01-23-2007 at 07:14 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

The only way to settle this is in the ring!!! Wonderboy will hopefully recovery and PLEASE RAY T call out Mr. Daniels for a fight when the Wonderboy heals completely . It can be point fighting for all I care, the WCL or full contact. Just set the fight up and then it can be decided. Ray T when the Wonderboy heals please have a show in Greenville ( us fans in the South miss coming to your town and your shows are classy). Hell I will buy several front row seats and pass them out to the boys. Then Mr. Jack and Mr. Daniels can come to Greenville to fight. It would be a sell out.
It is good to know that Daniels works as a police officer and he sounds like a good kid. I cannot talk negative about him but MR. JACK post your name and be real. REAL people post there name.........if you are going to talk and post.....sign your name below your post. When you do that then I will be able to state that you are real. But till then you are someone in hiding. Did Mr.Thompson post scared you? Well my name is Larry and I come on the board and start messages but I will always leave my name.

Larry

Last edited by LMITCHUM : 01-23-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:21 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

you don't have to wait for wonderboy. put up the money contact brian and ray will beat anybody around his weight you put in front of him. After all he's just an inexperienced pointfighter.

It did look like that..you won't see any twist or any reason for the knee to go out. (the same thing happened to my son and it took 8 months for him to heal. I think he probably streched the ligament and tendons, I hope he didnt tear any))what cracks me up is that that was in the context that it looked like ray pushed wonderboy down with an illegal technique .. it's ok to insult ray and call ray a liar and a cheat but don't dare insult wonderboy. when I checked this board out it was just a fact that ray some say intentionally some unintentionally but it was just a fact that ray did something to thompson. when in reality his knee blew before he ever got to ray and ray just guided him away from himself. ..think about what his dad and everybody on the board is saying that ray daniels took the baddest kickboxer in the world and with no effort at all took him to the ground and the wonderman got hurt ..please...what will be interesting to me is how jason handles his coach calling one of his buds a liar and a cheat.

ray is a great kid and I'm sure stephen is a classs act but I don't see how if you can call ray a cheat insinuate ray is a liar and I will tell you ray's position is he just pushed stephen away he didn't know what to make of wonderboy going down, why you get so upset with someone who illustrated the insanity of that by coming up with something just as perposterous, is beyond me.

as far as being outnumbered this is a kickboxing board

as far as trashing the kickboxers please I defend my friend from these crazy accusations and somehow that outweighs all the disrepect the kickboxers have shown the pointfighters on and off this board.

Last edited by bigjack : 01-24-2007 at 01:38 AM.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:28 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Big Jack: I am glad that you defend your friend and I can only state that I respect anyone who defends their friend. I also respect Mr. Daniels chosen career as a Police Officer. These guys put it on the line daily and are underpaid. HOWEVER, you need to sign your name on this board and let everyone know who you are, that is what men do. You make several good points but all of us need to wait and see what the WCL has to say. I am sure( hopefully) it be put to rest at that point. But I hope to see these two go at it in some style in the near future. Big Jack....do the right thing and sign your name. Again, I respect you for defending your friend but you lose it by not identifying yourself. My main issue with you is you do not I.D. yourself and how can you make an assumption( even though you there) of what really happened. The tapes will not lie. What are you going to say if, Daniels really pushed him? I will apologize to you and send you a gift card to Best Buys or something if the evidence proves otherwise. BUT POST YOUR NAME!!!!! ARE YOU SCARED?

Larry Mitchum
Old 01-24-2007, 06:14 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

So much drama, and oh so dumb.

First of all, Bigjack, you didn't come on here to assert and defend a position regarding Ray. You came on to cause drama and get people rattled. Call it what it is. What's really disappointing is that all these dumb monkeys took the bait and have turned this into such a big deal. Ugh.

That being said, I agree with you almost 100%. You are correct about how everyone is only seeing one side and is getting all bent out of shape when you play the devil's advocate. I don't honestly think the board is inherently anti-pointfighter, but it is universally pro-Wonderboy. Your subsequent points about how people are perceiving and judging Ray are dead-on and I'd probably do the same as you in a similar situation.

As far as who's better, if Ray wins a point fight and Stephen wins a kickboxing match, who's better? I don't really think the WCL counts as either, or even as a good blend. It is it's own animal.

My professional opinion is that Ray and Stephen are a very close fight in the WCL, but Ray is at a significant disadvantage in a kickboxing match. Of course, what do I know? My position is only based on time spent face-to-face with both fighters, having seen both fighters compete in the WCL as well as their primary styles, both live and on tape, and coupled with 18 years as a competitive fighter and 30 years in traditional martial arts. Let the bashing begin.

Ray is faster than Stephen. Stephen has better timing than Ray.

P.S. Who gives a crap what his name is? Maybe it's Ray himself. Does that invalidate his points? Maybe whoever it is really IS scared. Does that mean his voice shouldn't be heard? It sounds like this board is a bunch of Republicans. People are either right or wrong. They don't need a position of strength to be right, and fear of consequence shouldn't keep someone from speaking the truth.

As Salaam Alaikum, my brothers.
Old 01-24-2007, 07:54 AM
Champion

Am I blind? I can't find anywhere on here where ANYONE said Ray pushed or injured Stephen intentionally! I also don't think anyone ever said anything negative about Ray. Did they? If they did please correct me.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:03 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

"an illegal move to end the fight and everybody loves Daniels" third post was where it started ..there was no illegal move to end the fight.. there was nothing in what ray did having anything to do Stephens injury...my name is "Big Jack" really..first page jean-luc states he thought very few thought it was intentional (which means some did) and most unintentionall ....if your dad thought it was unintentional , incidental then why the protest. I maintain he pushed stephen away as he was going down. I would say this board is like a bunch of democrates trying to silence those that disagree with them...sort of like rush in frisco. ...do not fighters push away after a break after they have locked up. the issue is an "illegal" push that in someway intentionally or unintentionally had something to do with the injury that ended the fight..none of which took place.

Last edited by bigjack : 01-24-2007 at 10:45 AM.