Kickboxing Message Board

Go Back   Kickboxing Message Board > IKF Kickboxing > IKF KICKBOXING NEWS
User Name
Password
NEWS EVENTS CHAT Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2005, 06:58 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Default Re: Im here..............

"Rex kwon do"

That was freakin hilarious!!!!! Funny movie.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:55 PM
Contender

mr.pogue...i think i can get my weight at the most 180lbs , if you can meet me there or close we can do it.i will talk to some promoters here and see what kind of money we can put together for you.also trying to put anthony bartinelli and zack day together. bartinelli says he is there , but having trouble getting day, maybe he will come through, because bartinelli really wants to fight him again.but i have two back ups for batinelli if day doest want the bout.
heck i need a fight, and i think it would be fun to fight you, so if you give me a shot i will make the weight.anyway i should be a easy tune up for you anyway,get you some money and ring time..so what you say....
sorry about your eye,and by the way i never said you didnt have heart to continue if you were hurt or not, i only heard you were a good fighter.let me know soon so i can get my fat butt in shape, and lay the oreos down and try to contend with you...
good luck on your upcoming bout.and i hope to hear from you soon so i can start making this happen.
jason reeves
Old 02-18-2005, 04:29 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Zack: Is there any truth to Reeves tryingto put this together?
Old 02-18-2005, 06:28 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Send a message via AIM to fighterzack Send a message via MSN to fighterzack

Well, he did call and offer me a fight a while back, but there are some issues I have with it and him. First, I did not like what I saw at his fight with Wonderboy. As I saw it he just did not get up and fight like a man. Two, I would fight Bartinelli again, but it would have to be for his World Title, at 159 lbs. Three, the card he was offering was going to be an ISKA sanction, since he is through apparently with the IKF, as he should be. But after I spoke with Corey Schaeffer about my issues with Reeves, and the way he had come on this message board and run his mouth, he said he would not sanction him, even again two days ago via email. And to talk trash about Ray Thompson, who is one of the men I most highly respect in our sport or anywhere, he is through with me, and probably lucky I will not see him in person. I hope this answers your question, Larry, and I'll see you at the fights next week.
Old 02-18-2005, 08:31 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Randy, thanks for the update and good luck on your fight with Ryan Madigan.
Team Singto Muay Thai / Kickboxing
Old 02-18-2005, 08:43 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Big ups to you on your fight coming up Mr.Pogue!!!
Team Morello
Old 02-18-2005, 10:15 AM
Contender

i dont know what you mean zack, but cory gave me contacts to reach you, he wants you on the card, and all you have to do is come with it, but oviously you dont want to fight bartinelli for some strange reason,even though it will be a usa title, if you won that then im sure that anthony would be glad to give you a shot at his ikf title,
i dont know why you never called me back as you promised as well,but i can see clearly you must not want the bout, i think would be a great fight once again.zack you truely told me you would call me back , and i wish you would have followed through and contacted me back, you said you had company,and i believed you.even if you said you didnt take the bout i just wish you would have told me.plus i have never did anything to you to cause a bad taste in your mouth with me.i cant understand it, but maybe ill see you somewhere and we can sit down and discuss what is bother you as far as i am concerned, and if i have offended you i appoligize, but i dont see where i have done a thing.
for the rest , we are going to have pro and amateur fights here in mississippi
probally around oct. or nov., i am going to take a few tune ups and get myself ready,bartinelli will be there, and if day will not step up and fight him, maybe someone else will..it is a good thing i have been working on two others that are willing to fight for a title.zack i am sorry you feel the way you do about me, but hey if you want talk to me we can never resolve anything.
jason reeves.......
Old 02-18-2005, 03:47 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Zack: Thanks for the reply. I wonder if all the kickboxing fans out there understand that you fought A.B. at a disadvantage. He was HEAVIER than you by 10 pounds or more and he was deducted a point for hitting you in the back of the head. I quess A.B. forgot that your whole head is solid granite. One thing for sure he is a warrior himself. I STRONGLY FEEL that a rematch for Lightmiddle title is deserved and is justified. You know me well enough and how I feel about your shot at a WORLD TITLE. You deserve it! PERIOD!
As a fan, I am insulted that Reeves would try to put together a USA title with AB. What the hell is that about! Why would a BEATEN WORLD Champ get out of a lesser title? Unless it was in another organization or if he could not make weight. I thought that if a champ could not keep his weight in his weight class that at some point he has to give up the title. Is that true?
If AB wants to move up in weight....that is fine BUT you should be able to fight for that title against another ranked fighter if he does not want to fight at ligth middleweight. My ideal fight for you would be to fight Jimmy S.; he could come up in weight. Everybody knows you would show up for that fight and would not drop out at the last minute like all of his challengers.
Sorry for all the words but what the hell....this a message board.
As far as Reeves is concerned........GO AWAY! STOP YOUR INSANITY!!!
AB if you read this, PLEASE tell your side of the story and why would you be on Reeves card? Or even consider it?
I bet if you got down to the weight (159), Zack would take you on anywhere or any time for your WORLD title. I will pay for Zacks airfare. If you do not believe me ask him yourself!
Larry
Old 02-18-2005, 06:10 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Send a message via AIM to mouth of the south Send a message via Yahoo to mouth of the south

WOW!! i thought reeves had gone for good but i guess he knew we were a little bored since we stopped beating a dead horse!!LOL but i too would like to see zack fight A.P.B for his title! i think that would be another great fight! maybe Mr.T can arrange that one for may too!! and goodluck Randy on your upcoming fight! i hope everything goes well!! and i cant wait till the East Coast Classic to see Team Thompson take virginia by storm!! we only have 2 weeks so Virginia Beach watch out the "mouth of the south" is on his way again!!! peace out! mouth of the south
Old 02-20-2005, 08:51 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Jason, if you want it, set it up.