Kickboxing Message Board

Go Back   Kickboxing Message Board > Upcoming IKF Events
User Name
Password
NEWS EVENTS CHAT Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Default Who's beautiful?

On the IKF news page, how come Becki Halloran gets to be "beautiful," but Jenna Droluk and Lori Burney are just "stars." Are we trying to minimize Becki's martial abilities, or was it just written to make Lori and Jenna feel like old, washed up sea hags? Success was probably reached on both fronts.
And what about Mark Selbee and Ronnie Copeland? I think they like to feel "beautiful" now and again. They should at least be referred to as "easy on the eyes." Don't you think?

Last edited by Randy Pogue : 02-22-2005 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:03 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Default Re: Who's beautiful?

I think Jenna "DA" Droluk is beautiful.

I don't know Mr. Selbee or Mr. Copeland, but I bet they are beautiful on the inside at the very least.

geek
Old 02-22-2005, 07:13 PM
Banned

Mr Pogue is quite the hansom man. Back in 98 when we were in France. I remember all of the French hotties were after young Mr. Pogue. I think he might have gotten caught at least once while we were there.
Old 02-23-2005, 09:52 AM
Craig Smith

Thats Right, Beautiful! I said it in the write up I did for the eastCoast classic. I am sure Becky has no problem with me saying that, unfortunately, she is married, otherwise well not going to go there. She is bringing her husband to the fights as well, he is a nice man and lucky as well. No Offense to the others fighting, I figured if I said all my female fighters were beautiful I would have been reamed for being full of bull, but I figured labeling one person with this label was the right thing to do. Remember there are many others whom many feel are beautiful as well, besides Jenna and Lori, you have my sister and whom many feel is as hot as any, Nicole Hess, so please do not take out of context. Randy BTW, Ronnie thinks your beautiful. Dont be so disturbed that you were not labeled beautiful.
Old 02-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Who's beautiful?

This is Craig's sister in the middle with two of the ring girls from the last fight. Even more reason to sign up. Hell ! Even kickboxings own "HEART THROB" Mark Selbee will be in attendance. LOL

See ya'll there!
RC

Last edited by Ronnie Copeland : 02-23-2005 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-27-2005, 10:51 PM
Training

Send a message via MSN to larsenator

Wouw. Makes it all worth while