RULES & REGULATIONS OF AN
Below are the MANDATORY
RULES for all
Performed on an IKF Sanctioned Event.
RING ANNOUNCER Must Read to the Audience the following -5-
statements before ANY and EVERY Exhibition Bout on an IKF
- This is a SEMI CONTACT EXHIBITION Bout!
- There will be NO Knockouts and NO Strong Head blows!
- Whether Amateur or Pro, BOTH FIGHTERS are required to WEAR
- Referee may stop the bout at ANY time if he/she feels the contact
is more than SEMI CONTACT.
- There is no Winner or Loser in an Exhibition Bout so there will be no
- ADDITIONAL: Not required to be read to the audience prior to
- ALL EXHIBITION bouts may ONLY be approved by the IKF Head Office or the IKF
event representative with the following in mind:
- Although many exhibitions happen due to a fighter not making weight,
Fighters may not be more than 7
lbs out of their LEGAL weight limits.
- The fighter with the least bout experience will set the pace of the bout.
- Pro Fighters MAY NOT do an Exhibition bout with an Amateur Fighter.
- No JUNIOR may fight an ADULT Fighter.
- Round lengths may only be a maximum of 1 minute long.
- Round breaks may only be a maximum of 30 seconds long.
- TWO ROUNDS is the maximum amount of rounds allowed.