CHECK IN & REGISTRATION PROCESS
FOR FRIDAY REGISTRATION DAY
AT THE IKF
REGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE INSIDE THE
- FIRST STOP - PAPERWORK
- AMATEUR CONFIRMATION FORM - CLICK HERE
- OFFICIALS CHECK-IN
- Dan Stell, Vacaville, California, USA
- Steve Fossum, Newcastle, California, USA
- EVENT ID PASSES
- ADULT MEN: TBA
- ADULT WOMEN: TBA
- JUNIOR BOYS & GIRLS: TBA
- TRAINERS: TBA
- If you have a LATE FEE DUE or NEED A PHOTO for your ID PASS, you will need to go
to the PHOTO BOOTH FIRST.
- Once In ID Line, to attain your photo ID Pass you must:
- PRESENT YOUR "COMPLETED" AMATEUR CONFIRMATION FORM.
- PRESENT YOUR HOTEL REGISTRATION INFO (Room ID Card with Key and
Fighters within 50 miles of Hotel do not have to show proof of
- NOTE: FIGHTERS -
Once you attain your fighter pass, you must now attain "THREE" PASS
Stickers that will be placed on your fighter pass.
- MET REQUIRED WEIGHT FOR YOUR DIVISION
- PRESENTED FULL
FIGHTER PHYSICAL TO EVENT MEDICAL STAFF
- PAST YOUR PRE-EVENT
PHYSICAL AT REGISTRATIONS
If you are missing
ANY of these THREE PASS STICKERS you will NOT be able to Fight.
STATIONS 3 &
4 CAN BE VISITED OUT OF ORDER
- STAFF: Mike Storm, Brooks Mason, Michelle Nino, Leyna Rodriguez,
- "BE PROFESSIONAL" and make your weight. We will
begin weighing fighters in at 1:00 PM on Friday.
This will be on a first
come first serve basis.
Make sure you have your physical done after you
You will be directed to the medical area directly after you
You need to attend the rules meeting which will immediately
follow weigh-ins at 6:15 PM SHARP.
- ALL FIGHTERS REGARDLESS OF AGE OR
IF YOU DO NOT MAKE WEIGHT FOR
YOUR DIVISION YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE TOURNAMENT.
TO VIEW ALL WEIGHT DIVISIONS CLICK HERE.
- A fighter who is greater than two pounds over their division weight limit
will be disqualified without further recourse.
- The maximum amount of weight a
fighter will be allowed to lose after their first Official Weigh-In is 2 pounds in 2 hours!
- If the fighter fails to make the weight limit of their division, said
fighter is disqualified.
- PLEASE PRESENT YOUR "COMPLETED"
PHYSICAL AT INITIAL CHECK IN
If you do not have this done,
there is a $50 Fee Paid to one of the Physical Doctors
to do this for you at Registrations.
- All Physicals will be approved by Dr. Allan Fields, Florida, USA
- MD'S TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
- PHOTO BOOTH
& ANY LATE FEES
- FIGHTERS: If after July 1st 12 noon
the WORDS "NEED PHOTO" are
listed after your name in the registered Fighters Brackets, you failed to get
your photo to us by the July 1st 12 noon Deadline. This means you will be
charged a $50 Photo Fee at Registrations,
even if you bring your own photo.
- TRAINERS: As noted on the Trainers
Registration Page if you have not sent in your Trainers Registration Form you will be paying $35 Photo Fee at Registration whether you have a
photo of yourself or not.
- LATE FEES: FIGHTERS,
If after July 1st 12 noon the WORDS "LATE FEE $$"
are listed after your name in the registered Fighters Brackets, you owe the
noted LATE FEE and this must be paid BEFORE YOU
ATTAIN YOUR FIGHTER ID PASS.
- GIFT BOOTH
- Once you have completed all of the above and you have THREE PASS STICKERS
on your ID Pass, Please collect your free Gifts here.
- Chris Bolan, BrainPad Inc.
- Once you have completed all of the above and you have THREE PASS
STICKERS on your ID Pass, Please collect your FREE
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL OF THE ABOVE
TIME TO SHOP AROUND AT THE VARIOUS BOOTS IN THE VENUE
ADDITIONAL VENDORS AND SPONSORS ADDED
BETWEEN NOW AND TOURNAMENT
Listed In Alphabetical Order...
- Brainpad has been a part of
the IKF World Classic
Tournaments since 2000
when the company was called WIPPS.
will be giving a
FREE Brainpad Mouthguard to every Fighter
- WEBSITE: www.BrainPads.com
- F.L DEAN SPORTS INSURANCE
- F.L DEAN SPORTS
INSURANCE is the ONLY Sports Insurance Company the IKF
F.L DEAN provides insurance for fight Sport Promoters &
- WEBSITE: www.FDean.com
- GLENN BERG PHOTOGRAPHY
- Glenn is the Official Photographer of the IKF World Classic.
He will be doing all
the photos for all the fighter's throughout the Tournament.
For photos of
past IKF World Classic
Events visit Glenn's Website!
- WEBSITE: www.GlennBerg.com
- IKF KICKBOXING
- From event Tournament T's to Hats & Beanies, the IKF Merchandise booth is sure to have all kinds of
Hats, T's, Sweatshirts, License Plate Frames, Special Kids & Women's
apparel, and much, much MORE! The IKF of
course is the host and sponsor of the World Classic
Tournament and all needed Tournament information can be attained
their as well. This will also be the event ticket booth and location to purchase
event Video Passes. In addition, all IKF PKB
participants will register at the IKF
Booth as well. I
- WEBSITE: www.IKFKickboxing.com
YOUR NEXT ITEM WILL BE TO ATTEND THE
"MANDATORY RULES AND WELCOME MEETING"
PM - 7:00 PM
Q & A FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS REGARDING TOURNAMENT RULES, REGULATIONS, SCHEDULE,
MANDATORY For ALL FIGHTERS AND
NOW, GET SOME REST
AND WE WILL SEE
YOU IN THE MORNING TO
2013 IKF World Classic!
IKF World Classic Finals Page
Tournament Page -
IKF Home Page