- All Event Officials can ONLY be Event
Officials at an IKF Sanctioned Event!
- Officials CAN NOT work a corner for a fighter during a show they are an
- Officials CAN NOT work with fighters on the event they are officials on.
This includes helping with hand wrapping, warming fighters up, etc. etc.
- Officials of course CAN NOT be an official on a bout where they know or
train one or both of the fighters. If you are an official and see a fighter that
you know well on a bout you may be assigned to work, it is your duty and
responsibility to EXCUSE yourself from the bout so that the event Representative
can assign a replacement for you.
- This IS NOT an issue about our TRUST in you as an IKF
Official. Of course we have great trust in your integrity or none of you would
be an official with the IKF. This is about
the PERCEPTION of what others who are watching may think they are seeing. NONE
of us can afford to be or want to be a victim of misunderstood PERCEPTION.
- Unless a State Athletic Commission "Assigns" the event
Officials, All IKF Event
Officials must be IKF Certified, Licensed and listed on the IKF Certified Officials page found
- All IKF Event
Officials shall be appointed by the IKF but their Officials
Fee shall be paid by the Event Promoter, just like a State Boxing Commission.
- Each Official must know
ALL the Rules and
Regulations for an IKF
- Requesting Official(s) for your IKF Sanctioned event.
- IKF Promoters may "Request"
Any IKF Event
Official as long as they are listed on the
IKF Certified Officials
page found HERE.
- IKF will appoint all the event
Officials and take into consideration any
requests by the event promoter of any already certified IKF Officials.
- If the Event is under the "Direct" Jurisdiction of a
State Boxing or Athletic Commission, contact your State office for officials
- The IKF Event Representative has the
right to excuse ANY Event
Official Before or During any IKF sanctioned bout or event if said
Official breaks, disregards or abuses any
IKF Rules or Regulations or fails to
uphold the highest integrity, quality and professionalism for their Official
position as deemed necessary by the IKF
Event Representative overseeing the IKF
Sanctioned Event. If such action were to occur, additional disciplines could
follow such as:
- Banned from working any future IKF
- NO Official may consume ALCOHOL
or any Illegal DRUG the "Day" of the Scheduled event!
- Any Official caught with ALCOHOL or even with ALCOHOL on their breath or
under the influence of ANY illegal drug, PRIOR TO OR DURING the bout they are
working, will be automatically fined a "Minimum" of $500.00 and be
BANNED from the event until the IKF has determined their disciplinary
- Although Legal in some states, this includes the "SMELL" of
Marijuana on an Officials breath or clothes.
- Any Official found under the
influence of ANY drug or alcohol immediately prior to or during the event shall
be BANNED from the event IMMEDIATELY, fined a "Minimum"
of $500.00 by the IKF and placed on a
suspension determined by the IKF and could
be banned from any future IKF Events
- If the IKF Event Representative feels
the need to do so, any Official at an IKF event shall allow the IKF
to preform a legal drug test before or after any bout, amateur or pro and
especially if the bout is an IKF Title
- Any Official looking to be IKF Certified, please go to the IKF Officials
Certification page found HERE.
Official Certification Seminars will be
listed on this page.